press enter »
placeholder
placeholder

Naxxar Local Council says it never authorised 5am works at Naxxar collapse site
Naxxar Local Council says it never authorised 5am works at Naxxar collapse site

Naxxar Local Council says it never authorised 5am works at Naxxar collapse site

The Naxxar Local Council said that it cannot accept and has never agreed to construction works beginning at 5am at the site of a recent construction incident in the locality, as residents have reported excessive noise and disruption linked to ongoing remedial works in the area. In a Facebook statement, the council said it had received several complaints

Naxxar council says it never agreed to 5am construction works at collapse site

Naxxar council says it never agreed to 5am construction works at collapse site

The Naxxar local council has said it never consented to early morning remedial works at the site of a recent construction incident in the locality. Writing on Facebook , the council said it never authorised or agreed to works beginning at 5am, and has communicated its position to the Building and Construction Authority (BCA) on the matter. “The council

Naxxar Council Insists It Never Approved 5AM Construction Works After Resident Backlash

Naxxar Council Insists It Never Approved 5AM Construction Works After Resident Backlash

The Naxxar Local Council has issued a strong statement distancing itself from ongoing early-morning construction works in the locality, insisting it never authorised works to begin at 5am. The statement comes in the wake of the recent construction incident in Naxxar, with residents raising concerns over excessive noise and disruption linked to ongoing

Emergency Works Begin At Construction Site In Naxxar

Emergency Works Begin At Construction Site In Naxxar

Emergency works have begun at the Naxxar Construction site that shifted beneath the ground in recent days. A meeting was held on Sunday 18th May, with residents and all affected families in Naxxar to discuss the way forward regarding the situation at the site according to TVM News. Representatives from Infrastructure Malta also attended the meeting,

Naxxar collapse site is in 'very precarious’ situation, architect's report warns

Naxxar collapse site is in 'very precarious’ situation, architect's report warns

A report into last week’s partial collapse of a massive development in Naxxar, that was commissioned by the developer, has described the situation at the site as “very precarious, at various levels” while casting doubts on the construction methods used. The report by architect and University of Malta professor Alex Torpiano attributes the partial collapse